sdk: “=2.1.0 <3.0.0”
The following adds the Cupertino Icons font to your application.
Use with the CupertinoIcons class for iOS style icons.
For information on the generic Dart part of this file, see the
following page: https://dart.dev/tools/pub/pubspec
The following section is specific to Flutter.
The following line ensures that the Material Icons font is
included with your application, so that you can use the icons in
the material Icons class.
To add assets to your application, add an assets section, like this:
An image asset can refer to one or more resolution-specific "variants", see
For details regarding adding assets from package dependencies, see
To add custom fonts to your application, add a fonts section here,
in this "flutter" section. Each entry in this list should have a
"family" key with the font family name, and a "fonts" key with a
list giving the asset and other descriptors for the font. For
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-ExtraLight.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-Light.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-Regular.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-Medium.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-SemiBold.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-Bold.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-ExtraBold.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/Poppins-Black.ttf
- family: Trajan Pro
- asset: assets/fonts/TrajanPro.ttf
- asset: assets/fonts/TrajanPro_Bold.ttf
For details regarding fonts from package dependencies,